In accordance with the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), we are pleased to inform you that as a parent in our district you have the right to request information regarding the professional qualifications of your child’s teacher and review documentation regarding Bullhead City School’s use of federal funds.
Rights Regarding Staffing
As a parent in our district, you may request the following information at any time during regular business hours. Please make all requests in writing to your child’s site administrator.
- Services provided to your child
- Qualifications and licensing criteria for teachers, including the grade levels and subjects areas a teacher is licensed to teach
- Information regarding the emergency or substitute teaching status of a teacher
- Degrees and/or majors of any contracted teacher within the district, including certifications held
- Paraprofessional qualifications and services provided